Yonex EZone Xi (100)
139 250 $139.00
The EZone Xi (100) is a new offering from Yonex that is loaded with new technologies to help you power your game. It is the first Yonex frame to offer Extra Isometric technology for an even bigger sweet spot, reduced vibration and more power! Additionally, the Quad Power System provides excellent stiffness and vibration dampening by incorporating Neo Fade material in the four corners of this frame's head. This frame even has a new handle technology called SD Grid (Shock Dampening Grid). The grid is inserted inside the shaft between the two tubes of the grip in order to absorb vibrations for a much more comfortable, and powerful experience. The EZone Xi (100) features a mid-plus head size for an even bigger sweet spot. The open string pattern helps to provide more pop and spin. It is lighter than the 98 model for easier handling and is best suited for players with moderate swing styles.
- Headsize: 100 sq. in.
- Length: 27"
- Beam Width: 24.5/26.5/22mm
- Weight Strung: 315g/(11.1 oz.)
- Color(s): Black/Orange Gloss
- Composition/Construction: High Modulus Graphite, X-Fullerene, Neo Fade, SD Grid
- String Pattern(Mains X Crosses): 16x18
- Recommended String Tension: 45-60 lbs.
- Balance: 32cm/(12.6 in)-Head Light
- Power Level: Medium
- Stiffness/Flex: 67 RA
- Frame Technology: Extra Isometric, Quad Power System, Oval Pressed Shaft (O.P.S.)
- Handle Technology: SD Grid
- Swing Weight: 306 kgcm
- Swing Speed: Moderate