Yonex EZone Xi Lite (100)
139 250 $139.00
The EZone Xi Lite (100) is a new offering from Yonex that is loaded with new technologies to help you power your game to the next level! The EZone Xi series are the first Yonex frames to offer Extra Isometric technology for an even bigger sweet spot, reduced vibration and more power! Additionally, the Quad Power System provides excellent stiffness and vibration dampening by incorporating Neo Fade material in the four corners of this frame's head. This frame even has a new handle technology called SD Grid (Shock Dampening Grid). The grid is inserted inside the shaft between the two tubes of the grip in order to absorb vibrations for a much more comfortable, and powerful experience. The EZone Xi Lite (100) features a lightweight design for players who need a more manageable frame and excellent maneuverability without sacrificing control. It is a great option for rising players looking to step into a frame with more advanced technologies and advanced performance. Recommended for players with moderate swing styles.
- Headsize: 100 sq. in.
- Length: 27"
- Beam Width: 24.5/26.5/22mm
- Weight Strung: 289g/(10.2 oz.)
- Color(s): Black/Orange/White Gloss
- Composition/Construction: High Modulus Graphite, X-Fullerene, Neo Fade, SD Grid
- String Pattern(Mains X Crosses): 16x19
- Recommended String Tension: 45-60 lbs.
- Balance: 32.5cm/(12.8 in)-Head Light
- Power Level: Medium
- Stiffness/Flex: 65 RA
- Frame Technology: Extra Isometric, Quad Power System, Oval Pressed Shaft (O.P.S.)
- Handle Technology: SD Grid
- Swing Weight: 293 kgcm
- Swing Speed: Moderate