Yonex Ezone Xi Team (102)
139 190 $139.00
The EZone Xi Team (102) is a lightweight, forgiving offering in the line designed for players who are excelling in the game, but still need a bigger sweet spot. The EZone Xi series are the first Yonex frames to offer Extra Isometric technology for an even bigger sweet spot, reduced vibration and more power! Additionally, the Quad Power System provides excellent stiffness and vibration dampening by incorporating Neo Fade material in the four corners of this frame's head. This frame even has a new handle technology called SD Grid (Shock Dampening Grid). The grid is inserted inside the shaft between the two tubes of the grip in order to absorb vibrations for a much more comfortable, and powerful experience. The Team model is a great option for the player who wants an all-around frame. It is lightweight, maneuverable, and comfortable making it the perfect weapon for up and coming players. Recommended for players with moderate swing styles.
- Headsize: 102 sq. in.
- Length: 27"
- Beam Width: 25.5/26.5/23mm
- Weight Strung: 275g/(9.6 oz.)
- Color(s): Black/Red/White
- Composition/Construction: Graphite/NEOFADE
- String Pattern(Mains X Crosses): 16 x 18
- Recommended String Tension: 45-60 lbs.
- Balance: 33.3cm/(13.1 in)-Head Light
- Grommet Technology: Shockless Grommet System
- Frame Technology: Isometric, I.P.S., Quad Power System, Aero Shape, O.P.S.