Yonex EZone Xi (115)
139 250 $139.00
The EZone Xi (115) is a new oversize, game improvement offering from Yonex that is loaded with new technologies to help you power your game to the next level! The EZone Xi series are the first Yonex frames to offer Extra Isometric technology for an even bigger sweet spot, reduced vibration and more power! Additionally, the Quad Power System provides excellent stiffness and vibration dampening by incorporating Neo Fade material in the four corners of this frame's head. This frame even has a new handle technology called SD Grid (Shock Dampening Grid). The grid is inserted inside the shaft between the two tubes of the grip in order to absorb vibrations for a much more comfortable, and powerful experience. The 115 model provides the most power in the new EZone Xi line. It features a super light weight, a very generous sweet spot, and a head heavy balance, which are all the tools necessary for players looking to improve their game. Recommended for players with shorter, slower swing styles.
- Headsize: 115 sq. in.
- Length: 27.25"
- Beam Width: 28.5/30/24mm
- Weight Strung: 272g/(9.6 oz.)
- Color(s): Black/White
- Composition/Construction: High Modulus Graphite, X-Fullerene, Neo Fade, SD Grid
- String Pattern(Mains X Crosses): 16 x 18
- Recommended String Tension: 45-65 lbs.
- Balance: 36cm/(14.2 in)-Head Heavy
- Power Level: High
- Stiffness/Flex: 63 RA
- Frame Technology: Extra Isometric, Quad Power System, Oval Pressed Shaft (O.P.S.)
- Handle Technology: SD Grid
- Swing Weight: 317 kgcm
- Swing Speed: Slow-Moderate