Yonex V Core Xi (98)
189 235 $189.00
Designed for hard-hitting players with aggressive playing styles, the Yonex V Core Xi (98) is loaded with Yonex technologies. It now features a Micro Core construction, a revolutionary material, whose high-density urethane properties are positioned at 2 and 10 o'clock on the frame head. This new construction enhances face stability and arms players with a potentially devastating spin at every stroke. This frame is built for speed, maneuverability, and spin! Additionally, the sweet spot is expanded with Yonex's unique Extra Isometric Head Shape in order to provide the maximum amount of spin. Recommended for players with longer, faster swing styles.
- Headsize: 98 sq. in.
- Length: 27"
- Beam Width: 21/22mm
- Weight Strung: 320g/(11.2 oz)
- Color(s): Red/Black/Silver/White
- Composition/Construction: High Modulus Graphite, Micro Core, X-Fullerene
- String Pattern(Mains X Crosses): 16 x 20
- Recommended String Tension: 50-65 lbs.
- Balance: 31.5cm/(12.4 in.)
- Frame Technology: Micro Core, Extra Isometric Head Shape, I.P.S., O.P.S.
- Handle Technology: 3D Vector Shaft
- Grip Type: Super Cushion Grip