Yonex V Core Xi (100) 300g
189 235 $189.00
The Yonex V Core Xi (100) offers all-around players more spin and power! It features a Micro Core construction, a revolutionary material, whose high-density urethane properties are positioned at 2 and 10 o'clock on the frame head. This new construction enhances face stability and arms players with a potentially devastating spin at every stroke. Additionally, the sweet spot is expanded with Yonex's unique Extra Isometric Head Shape in order to provide the maximum amount of spin. The 100 is offered in a 16 x 19 string pattern for even more spin, and the lighter weight and head-light balance provide excellent maneuverability for players of various levels. Recommended for players with moderate to fast swing styles.
- Headsize: 100 sq. in.
- Length: 27"
- Beam Width: 22/24mm
- Weight Strung: 315g/(11.2 oz.)
- Color(s): Red/White/Silver
- Composition/Construction: High Modulus Graphite, Micro Core, X-Fullerene
- String Pattern(Mains X Crosses): 16 x 19
- Recommended String Tension: 45-60 lbs.
- Balance: 32cm/(12.6 in.)
- Frame Technology: Micro Core, Extra Isometric Head Shape, I.P.S., O.P.S.
- Handle Technology: 3D Vector Shaft
- Grip Type: Super Cushion Grip