Yonex V Core Xi Team
159 235 $159.00
The Yonex V Core Xi Team offers intermediate level players a lightweight frame with a firm feel for better control and maneuverability. The sweet spot is expanded with Yonex's unique Extra Isometric Head Shape in order to provide the maximum amount of spin. Additionally, the 3D Vector Shaft technology improves racquet stiffness and reduces twisting of the frame for more face stability. This frame is best suited for players with moderate swing styles who want high levels of feel and control.
- Headsize: 98 sq. in.
- Length: 27"
- Beam Width: 20/23mm
- Weight Strung: 290g/(10.2 oz.)
- Color(s): Red/White/Black/Silver
- Composition/Construction: Graphite
- String Pattern(Mains X Crosses): 16 x 20
- Recommended String Tension: 50-60 lbs.
- Balance: 33.5cm/(13.2 in.)
- Frame Technology: Extra Isometric Head Shape, I.P.S., O.P.S.
- Handle Technology: 3D Vector Shaft